Thursday, August 14, 2008

Puppy love

I never thought that I could become emotional attached with our puppy, since we got her, I took care of her really like a real baby, giving her bath, feeding and take her for a walk almost everyday. The hardest part of it is doing a house training, by this training I really kept my eyes on her most of the time so I can bring her outside to do potty and pee. Those are rewarded now coz she really make her things outside our house, every time she she needs; she will whine facing our backdoor. Having a dog needs more patience and understanding. With this I can relate the book that I am reading it is all about the Life’s lessons from a man’s bestfriend. It is very interesting coz as I go on along with the pages I can relate more to it and able to understand the nature of a dog.

0 Comments: