Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some necessary things

I noticed that this year we so much expenses. We purchased a used KIA 2007 model. It is necessary for me to have a car so I can drive around whenever I need something or if I can have a job, then after passing my road test and got my driver’s license I still need to get an insurance which cost again another bucks. We had our vacations at Philippines for seven days, it is so short but worthwhile anyway. Then summer came; we had our camping, vacation at Disneyland, a short weekend trip at Oregon and now for the coming weekend we will be going for a camping. Just yesterday we bought a water heater tank since our old tank ruptured and we cannot just ignored it but needed to replace it right away so we can use hot water. These expenses I think is upsetting but we don’t have a choice since some are really necessary, so now we keep on budgeting and no shopping for awhile.

0 Comments: