Friday, January 9, 2009

Blessful Life

There are so many reasons to be thankful and be happy and one of those is the gift of Life. For the past years I had been through ups and downs, so many trials and difficulties but these are the challenges that I faced and able to surpass. My journey in life was kind of exciting and yet difficult but I still able to survive and found my happiness to the man that I committed my whole life. I am also thankful to my parents for the moral support that they gave me though I can say that we are not that close and doesn’t have a good communication I still feel the love from them. They are my inspiration. I also have a few good friends that helped me find the way to reach my goal in searching for somebody that can offer me a good life. They inspired me and gave me all the support that I need. My new family here is so nice that I cannot ask for more and so bless for having a good husband.

0 Comments: